Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Caffeinated pre-camp meditations...ha

It is wednesday, humpday, and as a I lay around the house more and more, and begin to pack for camp, the more I get that holy shit feeling. It's crazy that this is actually about to go down, and I am excited, and ready. I spoke with Gunter, my to-be coach for the first time yesterday and it was very cool to think that things are becoming more and more real. I'm likely shipping out on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning for CT and I found I'll be living in the "white house," a house on GMS's property, sounds like rowing camp to me ha. For now, more packing, trying not to hold my breath, and getting ready to lay it on the line MOFO!

ha

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pic, dude. I would totally hire out that photographer for free lance work and pay him lots of money.

    Seriously though, thanks for putting this blog up, because I was going to have to bug you a lot about what you were up to. So exciting! Best of luck!

    Pull Hard - Don't Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai petes.
    good luck with all, i will be checking up from time to time.
    miss you.
    <3h

    ReplyDelete